No. 23 Bed and Breakfast
is perfectly located for your visit to Wells and the
surrounding county of Somerset, rich with all that the great English countryside
has to offer with activities, historic sites and stunning scenery.
Wells is the smallest city in England
- Easy walking distance to the centre and to the Bishops Palace, Vicars Close and Cathedral
No 23. B&B is just 5 miles away from Glastonbury
- Famed for the Tor, the Abbey and the pop festival (which is actually not at Glastonbury). No High Street chains in THIS High Street!
1 mile on is Clarks Village at Street
– shop ‘til you drop!
The Mendip Hills and Somerset Levels
- make excellent walking or cycling country. Look for Ebbw Gorge, the Deer Leap, Velvet Bottom and more. Step back in time on a visit to the Hunters Moon.
Wookey Hole and Caves and Cheddar Gorge
- (and they have caves too) for exploring - check out the Cave Aged Cheddar Cheese for something special.
Bath and Bristol
- just 20 miles and Weston Super Mare and Longleat are just a short drive away.
Find out more at - www.wellssomerset.com